General Terms and Conditions
- Diamond Alloys Ltd endeavours to refurbish all wheels to the best of our ability but cannot be responsible for any unforeseen problems such as poor casting, hidden cracks, or excessive corrosion. These problems may only become apparent upon removal of the existing wheel coating. If the company does not believe a cosmetically acceptable or safe finish can be achieved, the customer will be contacted to discuss options before further work is undertaken.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd reserves the right to refuse to complete the refurbishment process if they discover at any point during the process that the wheel will not in the opinion of the company employees is safe. Wheels which are classed as in 'very poor condition' may incur an additional charge. The customer will be contacted before any additional charge work is completed. Customers should be aware that certain high gloss finishes show blemishes more readily, such as Black Chrome or Bright Silver. We cannot guarantee to make your wheels perfect but will ensure they are significantly improved. Should a customer request as new finish or show wheels additional charges will apply and be calculated on an hourly basis plus materials.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd accepts no responsibility for unforeseen delays within the process as some wheels may take longer than standard within any given process.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd recommends the fitment of new wheel valves when the company is undertaking the replacement/ fitment of the tyres. Rubber vales are supplied free with the standard published price list. Alternative valves such as metal, chromed sleeved, hidden, or small rubber valves are available at an extra charge. Diamond Alloys Ltd accepts no responsibility for leaks from old valves that have been refitted at the customer's request.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd accepts no responsibility for the transport of wheels delivered and / or collected by couriers employed by the customer. Customers should ensure that any courier they employ is adequately covered. Any courier contracted by Diamond Alloys Ltd will carry adequate insurance.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd reserves the right not to re-fit damaged or illegal tyres.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd will try to meet any completion time-scales given at the time a wheel refurbishment is booked. Completion times, however, are a guide.
- Vehicles / wheels will not be released until payment is made in full. Vehicles / wheels not collected within agreed timescales will be subject to a storage fee. Diamond Alloys Ltd will endeavour to contact customers with respect to collecting their wheels; however, wheels not collected within 3 months of completion will be sold to recover costs.
Car on Site
- All customers' vehicles must be fully covered by their own insurance whilst left with Diamond Alloys Ltd. All vehicles must be supplied with the locking wheel nut keys for removing and fitting wheels where applicable.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd accepts no responsibility for goods or articles left in the vehicle.
- Diamond Alloys Ltd is not responsible for resetting any vehicle computers/monitoring systems for tyre pressures. Owners should refer to their vehicle manual for this function.
- When Diamond Alloys Ltd fits wheels to a customer's vehicle, staff will ensure that the wheel bolts will be properly torqued using the appropriate tools. Customers are, however, responsible for re checking wheel bolts after initial bedding in period of 50 miles and at regular points thereafter as part of a standard maintenance routine.
- PAINTED WHEELS - All painted wheels come with a 12 month warranty against any paint defect, subject to damage not occurring as a result of driver damage or the use of corrosive wheel cleaners which dull & damage lacquer over time.
- DIAMOND CUT WHEELS - All diamond cut wheels come with a 12 month warranty, subject to damage not occurring as a result of driver damage or the use of corrosive wheel cleaners which dull & damage lacquer over time.
- TWO PIECE WHEELS -are subject to the same general terms as listed above I.e. painted and diamond cut areas. A 12 month warranty is offered against the wheel bolts coming loose; however no warranty is offered on the bolts themselves unless new bolts have been renewed.
- CRACK REPAIR & WHEEL STRAIGHTENING - Due to the state of our roads we do not offer warranty on alloy wheels that have undergone crack repair or have had to be straightened. It is a service offered to possibly mitigate the need for a new wheel.